WELCOME TO MELODY's BLOG

Wednesday 29 February 2012

SuBjEcT ReViEw

1-> BEL311

Comparison between BEL260 and BEL311 can be seen through the method of teaching in which BEL311 emphasize on writing such as the ways of doing term paper, outline, first draft and final draft whereas BEL260 focus on exercises of Immediate English. Throughout this semester, we had been learn how to make a good of writing. Although at the beginning we had difficulty how to make it, but by teaching Sir Izuan and the exercise that always been given, finally we can do it as good as we can. Sir Izuan is the person who is very concerned regarding the work or assignment that he give it to us. The subject that he taught us, I think it is quite tough for me on writing because there is a lot to remember the rule of writing. My hope in final examination I can perform well and get a good result than the past.


2-> MGT162

What I can say is, this subject is easy to score, same goes to MGT153. The topic also not much different where  MGT153 is discussed about Introduction to Management while MGT162 it is about the Principles about Management. There is no difficulty I had been through along this semester in the first week until the end.
It is about reading and memorizing, sometimes we do not have to remember all, in fact we must to understand it and we can do our own words. Despite the lecturer is keep busy but she concerned to us by discussed the topic further. I thought that the MGT162 is going to be tough but indeed, it is as easy as I could. I wish for my  final examination will give a best result again as I gained this before


3-> FAR200

I can compared it in case of difficulty between the past semester and this semester  topic. This subject about accounting where will become more difficult each time up the semester. For the first day enter the class I felt awkward and I could not follow the lesson very well because our lecturer teach us with fast. During study of this subject, I gained something spirit where I never want to give up, even it is so tough for me, I want to make sure I am not failed for the tests that I had been faced.It was a challenging subject for me, I thought that in the first class I will be down but in the end I can do it. The lecturer is good while she teach us and we enjoy her class, I think she is better lecturer that the past semester. I hope for the final examination I can do it very well and get a best ever than before, no more disappointed feeling.


4-> CTU231

For this current semester, we had learn about Fundamentals of Islamic Accounting whereas the past we just learn about Fundamentals of Islam and the civilization. Before this, I though it will be hard because  we must learn about calculation in the subject but after finished the actually, it is not so hard, even the calculation only a few topic and it is the simple one. In reality, we just know the words of zakat, takaful, and insurance but do not know how the calculation methods but after complete the subject, we already know it all. This is important to me on my course because it related to function in the bank. I hope I can do my best to answer it well in final examination and precise in calculation.


5-> MAF220

This subject is related to the accounting subject where it is about the basic and the beginning of learning an accounting. Before this, it is the one subject make me disappointed because I could not dominate it and it also difficult for me to follow up the lesson. It was confusing me and I could not do it the best but after finish the chapter, I gained something which is the better than the worse I had it before. My lecturer who teach us, it is so concern and encourage us to go her room for consultation and I wanted to make it. This subject interconnected with my future job later on. As I wish, I wanted to redeem back all my weakness and failure to performed well in the past to get the best result for the sake of my lecturer and my family.


6-> LAW240

For the first time learn this subject, I though that I am in a hard situation where I will having some difficulty to carry on until the last of week but what I thought is the wrong one, where I can do it well. I could not deny it, it was one of the killer subject and we have to take serious on it, I need to to the best how to study smart regarding about this subject and always reading then memorize it. I think it guarantee my future life where it can help me to get right and seek of justice while in working. The lecturer is as far as possible wanted us to understand everything all that her conveyed. I am in hope I can answer it well in the final examination, I know it will be more difficult but I will try my best.

7-> HBU113

This is my favorite curriculum, where always give the best ever result, A+ for every semester that I had been through. Before this, I though that is not easy on any matter regarding about this subject and that is why, much of students avoid to join this club but in fact, this is the best among others. Our lecturer is open- minded and consider to his students. As usual, I wanted to get another A or the last of A in this subject, since this is the last semester for part 3 had to join the curriculum association. 






No comments:

Post a Comment